Broker - Realtor since 1996, RLI - Realtor Land Institute - Member, RealTree - LandPro, CRS - Certified Residential Specialist, ABR - Accredited Buyer's Representative
ReMax Hall of Fame Honoree
Steve, a licensed Realtor since 1996 has a unique talent of being an expert in both urban properties as well as farmland and country homes- specializing specifically in; Ranches, Single Family Residential, Commercial Properties, Development Land, Tenant Representation - Residential and Commercial. Being a resident of North Texas since 1991, Steve cares deeply about his community as well as the great state of Texas. Serving Corinth, Arlington, Plano, DFW and Garland, Steve is ready to help you buy or sell in North Texas!
In his free time, Steve enjoys the great outdoors; including hunting, fishing, boating, bicycling and golf. He has lived and traveled all over the USA, including Germany, Canada, Mexico and Europe.
Born: Big Spring, TX. 1952
● Attended UTEP in El Paso, TX. 71 to 74 on a
● BA in Finance
● Licensed Real Estate Agent
● 40 years in El Paso, TX. (15 years in banking; 6 of
those as a bank president) then remaining time as a
● Wife - Cherie 40 years married
● Children - Courtney 37 yrs. old; lives in Dallas;
Colby - 35 years old; lives in Prosper with his wife
and Wyatt, our first grandchild.
● Moved to Corinth in 2010.
● Member of the Denton Morning Rotary Club; held
the office of Foundation Chairman, Membership
Chairman, Community Service Chairman, and
● Board member of the Corinth Economic
Development Corp. holding the office of President.
● Member of the Corinth Economic Development
● HOA President of the Villas on the Fairway in
● Chairman of the Board of the Lake Cities Chamber of
● Hobby; bike riding, kayaking, movies
● At 68 years old, I am what younger people would
call; "surprisingly active".